I’ve have seriously had the appetite of a horse this week..or a hungry cat after pizza!! Maybe because I actually got around to working out each day? Maybe because a few stressful days at work meant eating my nerves after getting home? I’m not sure. But I’ve pinned too many recipes to count this week on Pinterest & I’d like to share the top 5 that I’d like to try….like…NOW! 🙂
5. Fudgy S’mores Brownies – I seriously love anything S’mores. One of my weaknesses are S’mores poptarts. With that said – I’d have no problem eating these. 🙂
4. Margherita Pizza Grilled Cheese – Fancy grilled cheese? Yes!! It only makes it that much better that Margherita Pizza is only one of my favorite pizzas!!
3. Cheesy Meatball Skillet – I love the versatility I can see in this dish. Eat it with pasta (or not), make it with ground turkey (or beef). And it looks just plain delicious!!
2. Made From Scratch Carrot Cake – Just looking at this picture..it looks so moist!! My mouth is watering as I type. A good carrot cake with cream cheese frosting just has me feeling some type of way 🙂
1. Jalapeno Popper Wonton Cups – Okay, if you haven’t figured it out yet my new favorite thing is anything Jalapeno Popper. Although not healthy…I could eat a whole plate of these I’m sure!
I hope this serves as a little pinspiration as we move into the weekend so you can bake (or just cook) something yummy!